Choreography Files are Being Added!



We have started the process of posting choreography videos! Your child can practice along at home with these videos. 

The following songs are currently available:

  • At the Gates
  • Oompa Loompa 1
  • Oompa Loompa 2
  • Oompa Loompa 3
  • Oompa Loompa 4 
  • In This Room Here
  • I Want It Now (Squirells)
  • I Want It Now with Veruca
  • Chew It
  • I See It All on TV
  • Candy Man
  • Golden Age of Chocolate (two videos)
  • Golden Age of Chocolate for Squirrels
  • Factory Reveal Sequence
  • I Eat More Main Parts
  • I Eat More with Ensemble
  • There's No Knowing
  • Think Positive

Still to come:
  • Think Positive Reprise 
  • Flying
  • Burping
Songs that we don't think need a video--let me know if your child wants one! We are happy to do it if they want it:
  • Pure Imagination
  • Cheer Up Charlie
  • Golden Ticket 


Comments